Monday 30 July 2012

Motivational Monday 30-07-12

So due to this being the first motivational monday I figured I would give you guys a little taste of everything I could possibly do on upcoming mondays! I hope you guys enjoy these posts and I would love to hear all of your feedback and opionions in the comments or in emails!





Latley I have been more onto the tumblr scene and looking at that website made me realize how truly unhappy so many teens were about their looks and it made me super sad. I honestly think that if there were no social media sites or even internet then there would be alot less people unhappy about their looks. One statement that always bugs me is "society makes us feel this way" or "we have to look a certain way for society", what people fail to realize is that WE ARE SOCIETY. Every single one of us is apart of society. We need to take respoinsiblity for how we feel and learn to make changes so that we can gain self esteem! One of the biggest changes that I am in the process of making is to not compare myself to others. If you don't compare yourself to others then all you can do is make self improvements not improvements to be more like someone else. Everyone is beautiful in there own ways, size 2 is just as beautiful as size 11! Black hair is just as beautiful as blonde hair. Acne is just as beautiful as a face with no acne. We are our toughest critics and as soon as you let go of the idea of "perfection" you can start to see your true inner beauty. I know it sounds cheesy and you are all probably thinking, well it's easy to say all that but harder to do it. I totally understand that and of course I am just a regular teenager who is just as self concious as every other teenager. If I spread this though it makes me believe and support my theories even more. So the main message behind today's motivational Monday is that everyone is beautiful and its our differences that make us who we are. Hope you all enjoyed!
peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment