Saturday 28 July 2012

School Hauls, Reviews & Tips?

Hey everyone so for where I live in Canada we still have a little over a month left until school is back on and I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in me doing a small school series? It could include but is not limited to, hauls, reviews, locker decorating, tips and just overall organization! No one ever really comments BUT if you do read this please comment what you think because I would love some feedback! I have two posts in draft mode right now, sorry for the lack of posts the past couple of days like I said I have been working on some I just have no completed them yet so I thought I would ask this question then get onto the regular posts!
peace&love

2 comments:

  1. Gurl, this is brilliant for when school starts again!! Do it! :D Btw, you're posts are so much fun to read! keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks jenny! I for sure am going to do the school series!

      Delete