Wednesday 25 July 2012

What's Up Wednesday?! 25-07-12

Hola! So for today's post its a what's up Wednesday! Which is a personal life post of course. So today I had an amazing day, my two bestfriends (we have a core four bestfriendship, but it was only three of us today) and I went on an adventure to the lake which included taking the bus, starbucks, the beach, tanning and sushi! It was honestly one of the best times I have had in awhile and I just love my friends! They make me feel so comfortable and that I can act like myself which makes things awesome. Yesterday was kind of a interetsing day! I don't really want to get into it because it half sucked and was half good! I hung out with my two bestfriends again but also sort of broke up with another friend? If that makes sense. I have been trying super hard to get tanned lately and it's starting to show a bit so its making me excited! Anyways, I am going to keep it short just because I don't really think you all really will want to read these type of things. OH one more thing yesterday I just went to the grocery store and got new hairspray (meh not that exciting) and dry shampoo so I plan to do a review on the dry shampoo soonish once I have had a chance to try it out a few times.
peace&love


No comments:

Post a Comment